I’ve always wanted to write…well…something but I’ve never really had the focus, self-discipline or confidence to start.
It was never quite the right time
But the “Wonderful Wife,” who will now be referred to as “The Waff,” has maybe just given me the nudge I need. There is no right time to write, maybe I should just let my consciousness stream and see what happens.
So what’s on my mind today?
- Rugby Union draft with a bunch of Kiwis
- The challenges faced by the West African Diaspora
- A strong Centrist politics based on STEM subjects
- My ethnicity, my identity and my long standing feeling of being “other.”
- My desire to up-skill in a practical way and plan out my career for the next 5 years
- Getting to my 95Kg weight target, getting into athletics again and my path back to martial arts
- My “JJ-Verse” short story ideas and development
Ok, that’s probably enough for now, I don’t want to overextend myself. Let’s see how long it will take for me to add my next entry?